This year’s International Media Convention from September 3-4, 2012 at the ICC Berlin will be held under the guiding theme of "Digital Values" and explore all major questions relating to how digital media, communication offerings and the overall digital society are likely to develop in the coming years. Discussions will focus on future platforms, new distribution channels, new players, new business alliances, the complex interplay between science, innovation and social media and the current challenges facing media and Internet policy. International perspectives will also be included throughout the convention. New partner countries this year are Israel and the People’s Republic of China.
• Official opening address by Sybille von Obernitz, Berlin’s new Senator for Economics
• Creative guru Amir Kassaei on digital marketing
• New Social TV with Twitter UK Head Chef Tony Wang and others
• Cooperation with the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute and 3D Innovation Center Berlin
• New country partnerships with Israel and China